Yoga During Chemotherapy Study
Undergoing chemotherapy and want support for fatigue and sleep?
Researchers at UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine are studying YOGA to provide support with fatigue and sleep in patients receiving chemotherapy.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are having trouble sleeping
- Have breast, colon, or ovarian cancer
- Read, write and understand English
- Are 18-65 years old
- Are able to care for most of your personal needs
- Will undergo at least 6 weeks of chemotherapy
As a study participant, you will:
- Receive free instruction in yoga
- Complete surveys
- Wear a Fitbit
If you are interested in the study, please contact the Study Coordinator, Trilce Santana at (415) 514-8608 or Trilce.Santana@ucsf.edu