Breath Training for Women with Hypertension
Do you worry about high blood pressure?
Are you interested in alternative treatment options?
Researchers at the UCSF Osher Center are conducting a study to see whether a 6-8 week breath training program can improve your blood pressure.
You may be eligible if you are a woman and you:
- Have elevated blood pressure (top number higher than 135 mmHg)
- Are NOT taking blood pressure medications
- Are between the ages of 50 and 75
- Are not underweight or obese
- Have not smoked in over 6 months
- Are relatively healthy (No cardiovascular, lung, liver, or kidney disease. Not taking medications for diabetes. Not actively being treated for cancer.)
For more information and to see if you qualify, call (415) 353-4090.