Do you meditate?
You can contribute to the neuroscience of meditation and our understanding of body awareness!
As a participant, you would:
- Participate in computer tasks
- Have a brain scan (MRI) at the UCSF Neuroscience Imaging Center (Visit is 3-4 hours, $65 payment)
- Receive pictures of your brain to take home with you!
You may qualify if you:
- Are a 25-65 year old meditator
- Can comfortably lie still in an MRI scanner
- Are MRI safe (no metal implants, not claustrophobic)
- Are a non-smoker
- Have no medical condition that impacts breathing
- Have no current psychiatric condition