Do you meditate?
You can contribute to the neuroscience of meditation and our understanding of body awareness! We are looking for experienced meditators with at least 5 years of meditation practice.
As a participant, you would:
- Participate in computer tasks
- Have a brain scan (MRI) at the UCSF Neuroscience Imaging Center
(Visit is 3-4 hours, $65 payment)
- Receive pictures of your brain to take home with you!
You may qualify if you:
- are 25-65 years old
- Can comfortably lie still in an MRI scanner
- MRI safe (no metal implants, not claustrophobic)
- Are a non-smoker
- Have no medical condition that impacts breathing
- Have no current psychiatric condition
Visit www.embodystudy.com to learn more and see if you qualify.
Read the Consent Form for more details on study participation.
Fill out the online survey to see if you may qualify.