Do you meditate?
You can contribute to the neuroscience of meditation and our understanding of body awareness! In particular, we are looking to include:
- male meditators with at least 5 years of meditation practice, age 40-44
- female meditators with at least 5 years of meditation practice, age 25-65
As a participant, you would:
- Participate in computer tasks
- Have a brain scan (MRI) at the UCSF Neuroscience Imaging Center (Visit is 3-4 hours, $65 payment)
- Receive pictures of your brain to take home with you!
You may qualify if you:
- Are 25-65 years old
- Can comfortably lie still in an MRI scanner
- MRI safe (no metal implants, not claustrophobic)
- Are a non-smoker
- Have no medical condition that impacts breathing
- Have no current psychiatric condition
Read the Consent Form for more details on study participation.
Fill out the online survey to see if you may qualify.