Integrative Women’s Health
Integrative medicine has unique benefits for staying healthy and promoting wellness. Your comprehensive women’s health consultation will offer a range of options such as herbs, supplements, nutrition, and mind-body methods for managing your unique women’s health needs.
How integrative women’s health can help you:
Because of their many years of experience in women’s health, our practitioners are able to offer you a range of options for managing your women’s health concerns. In particular, integrative women’s health can help with:
- Staying healthy and promoting wellness;
- Preconception and fertility issues;
- Complex pregnancy care;
- PMS, painful periods, or heavy bleeding;
- Chronic pelvic pain;
- Interstitial cystitis;
- Vaginitis, yeast or urinary tract infections; and
- Menopausal symptoms
Our integrative women’s health services:
Women’s health needs are different across the lifespan. It’s important to take this into account when caring for women of different ages. To help you stay healthy and promote wellness we will ask you to fill out a comprehensive history that assesses your nutritional status, physical activity, use of supplements and medications and spiritual life. We put all of this information together with your medical history to make personalized recommendations that fit your individual lifestyle and help you stay healthy.
Our Integrative Women’s Health Practitioners are:
We accept insurance for this service.
Please visit our Appointments page to schedule a visit.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Women’s Health and Complementary Approaches from NCCIH
- WomensHealth.gov: general women’s health information
- Essential vitamins for women’s health: WebMD
- Breast cancer prevention: Cancer.gov
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Integrative Imagery