Osher Center Excellence Fund
The UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine’s programs in research, education and clinical care are working to transform the way healthcare is practiced. The Center’s focus on prevention, patient-empowerment, and whole-person healing are critical to improving the lives of our patients, transforming research, and providing education to the next generation of healthcare professionals.
Gifts to the Excellence Fund support the Center’s continued ability to do this essential work. The Excellence Fund supports our key activities including:
- Innovative pilot studies, which are essential before applying for major government funding;
- Development and training of medical, nursing, and pharmacology students;
- Multi-center clinical research;
- Patient treatment in the Osher Center clinic; and
- Core programs that enable all of these other activities, such as: financial oversight, development and communications.