From the Director’s Desk
Dr. Margaret Chesney, Director
UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
Welcome to the online archive of UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine’s “From the Director’s Desk” e-newsletter, where I will periodically share some of the exciting work that we are doing here at the Osher Center.
- Osher Center Collaborating with Zen Hospice Project and StoryCorps
- Integrative Exercise Appears to Improve Cognitive Function Seniors with Dementia
- Osher Center to Introduce UCSF Alumni to Integrative Medicine – Join Us!
- Mindfulness for Teens Provided at Larkin Street Youth Services
- Mindfulness Meditation Found to Be About as Effective as Pharmaceuticals for Depression
- JNCI Monograph Focuses on Integrative Oncology for Cancer Survivorship
- Spotlight on Philanthropy: Mr. William K. Bowes and Mr. Maurice Kanbar
- Osher Center Clinical Fellowship Program
- Spotlight on Philanthropy: Judith Frankel’s Legacy Lives On