Mindfulness Alumni Programs
Alumni Sits are free and open to anyone who has ever completed an MBSR course at the Osher Center or elsewhere. These one-hour gatherings offer a great opportunity to maintain or renew your mindfulness practice.
Date: Most Thursdays, except holidays*
Time: 5:45 – 6:45 pm
Location: 1545 Divisadero St., 5th Floor (Map & Directions)
Instructor: James Mitchell, PhD
Prerequisite: Completion of previous MBSR class
Register: Drop-in, no registration necessary
Questions: Call 415-353-7718 or e-mail.
*Summer 2015 Schedule
- The MBSR Alumni Sit will be on hiatus during the month of June.
After May 28, the next one will be Thursday, July 2.
- There will be no Alumni Sit on July 16.
- There will be no Alumni Sit on August 6.
Saturday, June 13 from 9:30 am – 4:10 pm, with 3 options:
- Attend all day.
- Morning session only ~ please arrive between 9:00 and 9:30 am.
- Afternoon session only ~ please arrive between 1:00 and 1:30 pm.
Donations will be accepted. Limited to 30 people. Please RSVP via e-mail by Friday, June 5.
Should you need accommodation in order to apply to or participate in a program offered by the Osher Center, please contact the Osher Clinic Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-353-7718.