The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine is comprised of research, education and clinical services programs of the School of Medicine. The missions of the Osher Center are to scientifically research the effectiveness and value of integrative medicine; to bring to the patient approaches of proven value; to bring to students and practitioners in the health professions a new paradigm of relationship-centered medicine; and to disseminate information on the efficacy of integrative medicine to the public and the medical community.
- Faculty Clinician Positions
- Assistant to the Director & Administrative Coordinator Req# 43623BR
- Licensed Acupuncturist (search keyword Osher)
- Massage Therapist (search keyword Osher)
- Psychologist/Biofeedback Practitioner (search keyword Osher)
- Patient Care Coordinator (search keyword Osher)
Visit UCSF Careers for information about other UCSF job opportunities. UCSF is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.