On April 7, the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine will again be participating in the annual Art of Aging Gracefully conference at the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco, sponsored by UCSF. Two of the keynote speakers are from the Osher Center, Dr. Margaret Chesney and Dr. Donald Abrams. The Osher Center will also have an information table at the expo. This informative event is free and open to the public.
- Welcome remarks – Rabbi Zac Kamenetz, JCCSF and Louise Walters, MD
- Posture & Health: Stand Tall™ for Life – Lowen Cattolico, PT
- Too Much of a Good Thing: Medication Risks and Polypharmacy – John Newman, MD
- The 7 Keys to Health and Wellness – Margaret A. Chesney, PhD
- Nutrition in Health and Wellness – Donald Abrams, MD
A detailed schedule for the day is available at the Art of Aging Gracefully website.